Contents & Goals:
By the end of this part of your course, you will:
- be more familiar with the different kinds of documents you need to read in clinical and administrative healthcare.
- develop techniques for findings information quickly without having to always read in details.
- test yourself by answering questions based on common kinds of documents in the hospital
How to do the Online Reading part
- First watch the tutorial videos.
- Then start with the Reading Practice Tests.
- Assessment: When you click “Finish” / Confirm Finish”, we will receive your results automatically.
NOTE for working with the practice tests: if you start an exercise, you must finish it and click “Finish” before you will be allowed to move on to another exercise. But you can do the practice exercises in any order you wish.