By the end of this section, you will:
- Understand the structure and how it is assessed by examiners
- Learn how to identify relevant information and ignore non-relevant.
- Learn how to organise, summarise, and paraphrase infromation while staying accurate.
- Practice writing under timed conditions and get feedback on your letters.
- Review corrected samples with commentary & grades.
Before starting , download and review “The OET Writing Coach”
How to work with this Writing section
- Watch the module video tutorials
- Start the exercise and enter your answers in the boxes provided.
- Click “Finish” / “Confirm Finish” when done and you will see the answers and your score.
NOTE: if you start an exercise, you must finish it and click “Finish” before you will be allowed to move on to another part.
*Course access 70 days