- Download the case notes for this exercise.
- You have a choice between two sets of case notes (Matthews or O´Rourke) and a choice between 3 different writing tasks.
- Type and submit your letter automatically below including your email address
- Sample letters are also available for download. (NOTE: Recommended to complete your letter before downloading the sample letters.
Instructions: You have 45 minutes for this exercise.
- DO NOT WRITE for the first 5 MINUTES. Only READ.
- Read the task first; THEN the case notes.
- Summarize main points (w-questions may help)
- Think about the reader
- START WRITING AFTER 5 minutes.
- Underline or note important points
- Prioritize – number or notes
- Identify useful language to link ideas
- The main issue and call-to-action first; then supporting information
- Leave time to proof-read.