OET WRITING COURSE FOR NURSES
After enrolling in this intensive OET Writing course for Doctors, you will:
- Understand the structure of the subtest and how it is assessed by examiners
- Develop detailed strategies for identifying relevant information and ignoring non-relevant information.
- Develop skills in organizing, summarising and rephrasing and being concise while accurate.
- Practice writing under timed conditions
- Get 3 OET Writing corrections with feedback and grade on your OET letters.
- Review corrected samples with commentary & grades.
- Assess your skills: Module Quizzes covering essential vocabulary, grammar, and subtest knowledge
- Join FREE: Live Group Classes
OET Writing Corrections and Assessment by Healthcare & OET Experts
On submitting your OET letter for correction, you will get:
– A transcript with detailed score and feedback
– Your corrected letter
– A sample answer
- Case notes will be immediately accessible in your Library.
- Writing corrections: Feedback takes 2 days. If over a Sunday or public holiday, it may take up to 1 day more.
- Course access – 90 days
How to log into your Library: Click the “Help Video” link to the right of the page.
First time registration? You will get email instructions to access your Dashboard.