Contents & Goals:
By the end of this intensive course, you will:
- Understand the structure of the subtest and how it is assessed by examiners
- Develop detailed strategies for identifying relevant information and ignoring non-relevant information.
- Develop skills in organizing, summarising and rephrasing and being concise while accurate.
- Practice writing under timed conditions and get feedback and grade on your letters.
- Review corrected samples with commentary & grades.
- OPTION: Join Live Group Class on all subtests
- Module Quizzes covering essential vocabulary, grammar, and subtest knowledge
- Submission of 3 OET Writing tasks for correction, grade & feedback
Feedback takes 2 days. If over a Sunday or public holiday, it may take up to 1 day more.
Course access – 90 days
How to log into your Library: Click the “Help Video” link to the right of the page.
First time registration? You will get email instructions to access your Dashboard.
There are no reviews yet.