Contents & Goals:
By the end of this intensive course, you will:
- Understand the structure of the subtest and how it is assessed by examiners
- Develop detailed strategies for identifying relevant information and ignoring non-relevant information.
- Develop skills in organizing, summarising and paraphrasing, becoming more concise while staying accurate.
- Practice writing under timed conditions as in the real OET and get feedback and grade on your letter assignments.
- NEW! – Download corrected samples with commentary & grades.