OET WRITING CORRECTIONS FOR DOCTORS – 1 CASE NOTE
After buying 1 OET Writing correction for Doctors, you will:
- Get 1 case note for the OET Writing subtest.
- Be assessed by healthcare experts and provided expert feedback on each letter.
- Provided with a grade on each letter, based on OET examining criteria.
- Practice detailed strategies for identifying relevant information and ignoring non-relevant information.
- Practice skills in organizing, summarising and rephrasing and being concise while accurate.
- Practice writing under timed conditions
- Review corrected samples with commentary & grades.
- Assess your skills: Module Quizzes covering essential vocabulary, grammar, and subtest knowledge
OET Writing Corrections and Assessment by Healthcare & OET Experts
On submitting your OET letter for correction, you will get:
– A transcript with detailed score and feedback
– Your corrected letter
– A sample answer
- Case notes will be immediately accessible in your Library.
- Writing corrections: Feedback takes 2 days. If over a Sunday or public holiday, it may take up to 1 day more.
- Course access – 30 days
Materials immediately accessible in your Library.
How to log into your Library: Click the “Help Video” link to the right of the page.
First time registration? You will get email instructions to access your Dashboard.