Contents & Goals:
By the end of this intensive course, you will:
- Understand the structure of the subtest and how it is assessed by examiners
- Develop detailed strategies for identifying relevant information and ignoring non-relevant information.
- Develop skills in organizing, summarising and rephrasing and being concise while accurate.
- Practice writing under timed conditions and get feedback and grade on your letters.
- Review corrected samples with commentary & grades.
- OPTION: Join Live Group Class
- Module Quizzes covering essential vocabulary, grammar, and subtest knowledge
- Submission of 3 OET Writing tasks for correction, grade & feedback
Feedback takes 2 days. If over a Sunday or public holiday, it may take up to 1 day more.
Course access – 120 days
First time registration? How to log into your Library: Once you register, check your email for instructions!